Saturday, September 10, 2022

Dream11 Is Gambling Or Not | Reality Of Dream 11 | Can We Trust Dream11 | Is Dream11 Gambling



About this video
In the video I have told you whether Dream11 is a gamble or not. Many people consider dream11 to be gambling. It is very important for you to know about what the High Court and Supreme Court have said about dream11. Know what the judgment came about dream11 in the Supreme Court. There was a news about this, about which I am going to inform you. If you want to play Dream11, then before that know here whether dream11 is gambling or not. I am going to give you complete information whether dream11 is a gambling site or not. Many people consider dream11 to be an online gambling app which is not correct. You will also get information here that why dream11 is not kept in Google Play Store. It is true that dream11 has been banned in some states of India but it is doing well in other states.

वीडियो में मैंने आपको बताया है कि Dream11 एक जुआ है या नहीं|  बहुत सारे लोग dream11 को जुआ  मानते  हैं | हाई कोर्ट और सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने dream11 के बारे में क्या कहा गया है इसके बारे में आपको जानना बहुत जरूरी है|  सुप्रीम कोर्ट में dream11 के बारे में क्या जजमेंट आया यह जान लीजिए|  इसके बारे में एक न्यूज़ आया था जिसके बारे में मैं आपको जानकारी देने वाला हूं | अगर आप Dream11 खेलना चाहते हैं तो उससे पहले यहां जानिए कि dream11 जुआ है या नहीं | dream11 एक गैंबलिंग साइट है या नहीं यह पूरी जानकारी में आपको देने वाला हूं| बहुत सारे लोग dream11 को ऑनलाइन gambling app मानते हैं जो कि सही नहीं है | आपको यहां यह भी जानकारी मिल जाएगी कि dream11 को गूगल प्ले स्टोर में क्यों नहीं रखा गया है| यह बात सही है कि dream11 को भारत के कुछ राज्यों में बैन किया गया है लेकिन दूसरे राज्यों में यह अच्छे से चल रहा है|


Join Dream11 Here - https://dream114u.blogspot.com/p/how-to-join.html

My referral code to Join Dream11 -  VICBL1TU

Dream11 tutorials playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc_GKENTZumM5BuEv1uXrYllV_toLxJdX

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#dream11 #fantasy #cricket #abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips

dream11 is gambling or not,Reality of Dream 11,Can we trust Dream11,Is Dream11 gambling,Online Lottery vs Dream 11,high court and supreme court decision on dream11,dream11 supreme court judgement,kya dream11 ek jua hai,kya dream11 gambling hai,Is Dream11 online gambling,Can we win money in Dream11,Is Dream Team gambling,why dream11 is not on play store,dream11 is legal in india or not,dream11 banned states list,dream11 ban latest news,dream11 banned in karnataka latest news

-
My referral code to Join Dream11 -  VICBL1TU

No comments:

Post a Comment