Saturday, April 30, 2022

Boys Are Stealing Money From Home To Play In Dream11 | Dream11 Ke Naam Per Ghar Se Chori



About this video
In the name of playing Dream11, boy are stealing from the house. A child stole about ₹ 175000 from home to play dream11. what news i saw today and was very surprised. Boys shouldn't do this at all. Don't waste your dad's hard earned money to play Dream11. The money you didn't earn by working hard. the money your father earned. You have no right to waste this money. People are stealing money from home to participate in Dream11 contests. just in the news i saw that a child stole money from home to play dream11. Do not play any game too much.

About this Channel 
My name is Abhishek Anand and my channel name is “Abhishek Anand – Learn And Earn”. I upload technical and educational videos to my youtube channel. For example facebook , instagram, banking, reviews, unboxing, government policy and many more. I constantly read your comment and make videos for you.Subscribe to my Youtube channel for updates on my latest video.

Subscribe my Channel – http://youtube.com/AbhishekAnand4u 

Useful links 

Check my all youtube playlist - https://www.youtube.com/c/AbhishekAnand4u/playlists

Some Important Information
For Video Disclaimer,Social links, Donate to me, Join my Telegram group, visit my personal blog, Calling me on phone, subscribe to my other Youtube channels please visit below website
http://dig2contact.blogspot.com
My site - https://vic2all4u.blogspot.com 

#dream11 #scam #fraud  #Learnandearn #abhishekanand4u #abhishekanand #tips #technology

Boys are stealing money from home to play in Dream11,dream11 ke naam per ghar se chori,is dream11 scam,is dream11 real,dream11 scam,dream11 fraud,dream11 khelne ke liye kiya chori,dream11 latest news,is dream11 safe,dream11 ke naam per bacche ne kyu kiya chori,stealing of money to play dream11,stole his father’s money to play dream11,stole money to participate in Dream11 contest,do not steal money to play dream11

-
My referral code to Join Dream11 -  VICBL1TU

No comments:

Post a Comment